Friday 24 August 2007

Welcome

Welcome to this blog - Metal High Heels Temptations

This blog is a showcase of the metal fetish high heels art piece/sculptures I create from scratch or customise using existing high heels.

These are one off hand made or hand customised pieces and are unique and rare.

I would certainly love to hear your comments about my pieces. Some pieces have already been sold to customers in Norway and France and every fortnight a new piece is created.

This blog also showcase wierd and wonderful sketches relating to all things fetish, kinky and high heels with relation to metal/cold steel etc..

I hope you will enjoy this blog.

Should you wish to purchase any pieces that are avaliable for sale simple email me or visit www.ebay.co.uk and search for my listings.

Thank you and have a great day

No comments: